- Human rights–based approach (4)
- Women’s rights (3)
- Employment (2)
- Access to justice and legal protection (2)
- Unpaid work (1)
- Domestic violence/interpersonal violence (1)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) (1)
- Rights in marriage (1)
- Adolescents (1)
- Gender wage gap (1)
- Ending violence against women and girls (1)
Monday, March 5, 2018
Dalia Osama is one of three female architects at Al-Shoka neighbourhood in Rafah City, Gaza Strip, selected to redesign and restore the public garden in Al-Shoka as part of the UN Women and UN Habitat joint programme “Utilizing Digital Tools to Promote Human Rights and Create Inclusive Public Spaces in the Gaza Strip”.
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Ayk Sbaihat is a volunteer lawyer at the Reconciliation Unit within the Kannanyat for Development and Studies Center (Kannanyat) in Jenin, Palestine.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
UN Women is working with the Attorney General’s Office in Palestine on a human-rights-based approach to handling cases of domestic and gender-based violence, by training public prosecutors in line with international standards and developing operating procedures.